Sayreville School District educates today’s learners to be tomorrow’s leaders by providing all students with a high quality,
challenging education that instills character and enables our students to compete successfully in the 21st century.
Sayreville School District is committed to the holistic development of children. From pre-kindergarten through high school, our programs are created with the intention of developing and nurturing each child’s mind, body and character. It is our goal for all students who
pass through our schools to find purpose in life, to develop critical
thinking and problem solving skills and to ultimately become adults who
are contributing, independent, empathetic, and informed citizens within the local and global community.
The Sayreville School District will strive to meet challenges of developing each child’s mind, body, and character by:
- Working Closely with parents and community members to help support
the whole school effort. Community members will be kept informed of
school news, invited to school-wide events and asked to participate in
initiatives aimed at driving the future direction of the school. Parents
specifically will be apprised of their children’s progress.
- Hiring and retaining highly qualified teachers to educate the
children of Sayreville and by supporting their continued development and
improvement as teachers.
- Writing and implementing curricula that is relevant and meets the requirements of state and federal regulations.
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment in which children can learn.
- Providing health and physical education experiences that promote a healthy lifestyle and proper hygiene.
- Providing experiences that promote improved interpersonal relationships, character development, good citizenship.
- Helping students fulfill their personal academic areas and discover those in which they excel and/or enjoy.
- Challenging and supporting students to be all that they can be in their educational and future career efforts.
- Continually monitoring each child’s development and making
educational decisions based on student data, student needs, and parental
input to best help each child flourish in mind, body, and character.
As the Sayreville School District succeeds in this vision of educating their students we find ourselves,
EDUCATING TODAY’S LEARNERS … TO BE TOMORROW’S LEADERS.